- 10 ounce all-purpose baking flour
- 10 ounce sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 8 ounce carrot, peeled and shredded
- 4 ounce nuts, crushed
- Silo Reboot’s Cordyceps Tincture
Step 1: Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F
Step 2: grease and line a 10 inch cake tin.
Step 3: Sift together the dry ingredients and set aside.
Step 4: Using an electric mixer, beat eggs until blended. Gradually add sugar and cream until light and fluffy.
Step 5: Add vegetable oil, vanilla, shredded carrots and one dropper of Silo Reboot’s Cordyceps Tincture
Step 6: Fold in dry ingredients well with the carrot mixture.
Step 7: Add nuts
Step 8: Pour the batter into the prepared cake tin and bake for approximately 45 minutes or until the cake springs back when lightly touched
Step 8: Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.