Operations Manager – Retreats
• Assessing and reviewing both customer and consumer satisfaction and service recovery process.
• Conduct meetings with marketing team regarding enquiry, follow up and conversion to increase business.
• Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organization.
• Coordinate with resorts, retreat leaders and team members to ensure proper execution of retreats.
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Establish communication channels to interact with customers in order to obtain their feedback and assist with the resolution of problems.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission and plan for short and long-term goals.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with brand aligned organizations.
• Conduct negotiations with contractors and suppliers to reach a fair bargain for materials and services.
• Support worker communication with the management team
• Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management or related field
• Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset
• Experience in management, operations and leadership
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees
• Excellent communication skills
• Solid understanding of logistics management
• Event planning experience