Senior E-commerce Executive
• Ensuring all e-commerce Marketing execution online and in-store.
• Execution and implementation of the online/offline promotional trading activities across the website.
• Adding new products to the website, ensuring price, SKU and size are accurate and descriptions are compelling to the customer.
• Experience / knowledge with established e-commerce retailers.
• Assisting in merchandising the sites to reflect the latest promotions, product offers and seasonal events, ensuring site usability and conversion potential are as strong as possible.
• Managing the customer communication plan for the program with the focus being on retaining the customer, increasing their number of transactions and their value and turning them into brand advocates.
• Working with the Marketing teams to review the acquisition and retention plans (across PR, Social, Events, In Store, Media Partnerships, Creative Content, CRM) and their execution.
• Working closely with cross-functional teams (Retail, E-commerce, IT, Buying & Merchandise, Warehouse and Customer Service) to ensure the end-to-end customer experience/journey is seamless and that functionality is always improving.
• Carry out customer research to understand, develop, and manage our audience and regularly report useful data-driven insights.
• Measure and evaluate all activities liaising closely with the BI team; regular progress reporting of results against KPIs and actionable insights to key stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree: Marketing, Business or related (or equivalent experience)
• 3+ years related E-commerce experience.
• Ability to understand customer needs and deliver acquisition propositions through continuously optimized customer journeys (online and offline).
• Ability to drive customer retention through promotions and customer journey enhancements.
• Previous experience in using Web Content Management Systems
• Experience using analytics packages such as Google Analytics.
• Experience working cross functionally across teams / in collaboration with various business stakeholders.
• Previous experience doing customer research and producing reports with customer insight desirable.
• Subscription experience desirable
• Loyalty Programme experience desirable.
• Ability to collect and analyze information, problem solve and make decisions.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven ability to effectively manage key working relationships.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Very good attention to detail
• Proactive, self-starter and a team player